Thursday, February 7, 2013

Guest Author - Tom Immins

It's time for the Blogger Book Fair, and I am so pleased to be apart of this global interaction with readers around the world.
  

During this four day event, I will have two special guests on my blog.  The first is Tom Immins author of Czech Mate

Tom's Bio:

I grew up in Leicestershire and presently live in the small town of Market Harborough with my wife Jackie. I have two daughters Kimberley who is twenty-four and Georgia who is ten. I am an avid sports fan and life long supporter of Arsenal Football club. When I have the time to keep fit, I like to swim and do the occasional run. I also, when the mood takes me like to try and play the guitar, four chords and counting. My love of writing has been with me most of my life, I wrote my first short story in my teens and I have carried on writing ever since, including Children’s fairy tales. My first serious book is called 'No Write To Die' which introduces my main character to the world by the name of 'Sam Lucas' an ex-insurance investigator who becomes a writer. I have just completed two more Sam Lucas thrillers, ‘Czech Mate’ and ‘Deal Me Out’ both available on Amazon Kindle.


Tom's book is Czech Mate


Summary:

The quiet village of Glidon awoke one morning to the shock of a double murder. Two seemingly unrelated deaths. The only witness was a Czech au pair, who was convinced that she was the intended target. She befriends Sam Lucas who agrees to help her. Before Sam can do any real good, the girl disappears. This takes him on a journey to Prague and France to find the girl and uncover the identity of the murderer.

Sam finds a friend in the guise of DCI Terry Long, a Detective with more than a few skeletons of his own.

Meanwhile, the village is not all it seems to be, a long running feud between two families is brought to an head after a gruesome discovery and a piece of scrub land becomes an important factor in settling a long running dispute.

In this new fast paced thriller, Sam is faced with difficult decisions once more, which not only threaten the life of the girl but also his own, especially when the reason is not business but personal.

Links to BUY the book today!
www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0098X62K2/  Amazon UK

www.amazon.com/dp/B0098X62K2/   Amazon US


Be sure to check out Tom Immins's links and get to know this author.  Leave him some feedback and tell him that Alex sent ya.  

Thanks Tom for stopping by my blog.  Be sure you check out all the events on the Blogger Book Fair.  You might even pick up a book or two for only $4.99!



No comments:

Post a Comment